I was nominated for my second award! Thank you so much Nicole for nominating me, it really means a lot! Nicole is a lifestyle blogger who has such an awesome sense of humor! I love reading her tinder files, which look at an angle of today’s dating world while being funny at the same time. Make sure to check her out, you won’t regret it!
The creator of this award is The Recipe Hunter. The Recipe Hunter’s blog is full of recipes, so if you are into cooking make sure to check her out! The rules for this award go as follows:
– Put the above award logo/image on your blog (Check)
– List the rules (Check)
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page) (Check)
– Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog. (Check)
– Write a post to show your award (You are reading it now!)
– Share a link to your best post(s) (Check)
– Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself (Check, to the fact part at least)
– Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish and comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My favorite blog posts would have to be my 30 Day Challenge Series because I’m always looking to try new things and find out my true potential. I’m always amazed at how much time can be spent on things like procrastinating and I’m always down for a new challenge.
Three interesting facts about myself…
- I have a pet dog and whale. Well, I’ve adopted a whale and while I don’t think I’ll ever be able to find her in the ocean, I have the certificate to prove that she is my adopted pet. (I really love whales, they are just majestic creatures)
- I’ve lived in three states: Arizona, Missouri, and Texas. Can you tell I’m already stretching for facts about me?
- I was in the same room as Pope Francis. Some people don’t think this is cool, but as a Catholic I was seriously so excited. We didn’t really know that we where going to be in the same room as him either until a few days before. It was pretty cool and he gave a talk to the whole group with us which was surreal.
I nominate the following amazing blog’s for this award!
How to drop out of college :This is both inspiring and insightful on our education system, and just one post made me realize that the college drop out stereotype I had is definitely not always the case.
Amber Does Lush :A blog dedicated to Lush items, what more can I say??
With the Grey : An awesome fashion blog that is major fashion inspiration for me!
Beauty and the Ballroom :Lots of great makeup reviews and her makeup is definitely goals!
Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoyed it. 🙂