Hello everyone! I was nominated by itsnaly for the Blogger Recognition Award, and I’m so excited to participate!
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select (up to) 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog a little over 2 months ago as a small project to see what I could challenge myself to do, and what things I could try out. I found that in addition to this I met so many new people and discovered so many new communities within WordPress, each so welcoming to me. I really enjoy blogging, it allows me to talk about things I find interesting and important but I love reading other people’s blogs to see what they are adding to the community.
My advice is coming from two months of experience, but I do have two small things I want to share.
- Don’t limit yourself, let yourself explore new ideas and topics to discuss, you’ll meet new people and get to try something new.
- Interact with other people’s blog! You know ow excited you get when someone suggests a new idea or product in the comments, do the same for other blogs!
I nominate the following blogs for the Blogger Recognition Award! Make sure to check them out, they all are seriously awesome!
Write Ally! Write! I love how Ally shares her love for writing…by writing! 😀
Wander Girl Check out her girls night in series!
Uninspired The Tinder Files are some of the funniest things ever.
Stefany Rodrigues Amazing makeup reviews. Need I say more?
Everlastingnikita Another amazing makeup blogger!
(I plan on adding more blogs, I’m having such a hard time choosing)
Until next time, Mags